Apply to these jobs
Your Healthcare Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£8.72 - £15.26 per hour
Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Date Advertised:11th May 2020
Start Date:10th June 2020
McGinley Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Support Workers for Care Homes in and around Birmingham. You will have patience, understanding and a genuine desire to support individuals with their mental health needs.
Shifts are available to suit all schedules, days, evenings, nights, weekends and other shift patterns are available.
- You will need a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role in the last 12 months, or 6 months of experience within a private mental health setting. You'll ideally have an NVQ/QCF level 2 diploma.
- Full occupational health immunisations to required regulations.
- Meet all safeguarding and training requirements.
- DBS enhanced disclosure registered with the Online DBS Update Service or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- Satisfactory professional references covering the previous five years of employment.
As a McGinley Healthcare agency worker, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE and Umbrella).
- Advice on umbrella companies so you can feel confident you are being looked after.
- Flexible working hours.
- Accurate weekly pay.
- Free registration.
- Referral scheme.
- A dedicated consultant to support you.
For more information please get in touch on 0203 9625636 or email
McGinley Healthcare Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and employment business, committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally.