Apply to these jobs
Your Healthcare Consultant
Email me jobs like this
South London SE3
Excellent Benefits Package
Date Advertised:12th July 2019
Start Date:1st January 1970
Located in South London, our client is a member of one of the UK’s largest private hospital groups and has in recent years received significant investment to expand and upgrade, including the opening of an outpatient facility.
They are currently looking for a part time Specialist Nurse to join their team of staff in the Cancer Services department.
This role requires you to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients and to take the lead, in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical Services, on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge. You will also be responsible for promoting and maintaining a high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects and acting as an advocate for safeguarding patients.
The ideal applicant:
· Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
· Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
· Master Degree Oncology Nursing
· Post Associate Degree or Certificate Qualification
· Currently updated PREP profile or NMC revalidation
· Experience in clinical and nursing management of the oncology patient undergoing chemotherapy, any surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
Our client offers a competitive salary of £27,545 (part-time 30 hours) as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
#LetUsLookAfterYou - this is a fabulous role so please apply now or get in touch with Jane or one of the team for further details.